Sync with Outlook Notes

anon(6083)

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I've read all the posts on syncing to Outlook notes...saying it's not possible to sync from OL-Notes to Android 'anything', unless you convert it to a google Doc or transition to Evernote. I have A LOT of info i keep in my OL Notes I do not have the inclination to re-create all this information into a new format (therefore i carry a seperate device to accomodate) This seems to be my one and biggest BEEF with the Eris & Droid. I have also been notified that there are a couple of paid apps that will do this simple task and more...but $15 and up is a bit much for this one item....if i needed the other amenities, i'd happily pay. Can someone create/build or advise on a more 'economical' app that may do this simple task alone...as a stand alone 'part' of one of the bigger higher $$ priced apps? Just asking. Thanks. :confused:

jeeplj8

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
honestly you (and I) are just not that important to makers of Android and devices that run Android. We are in a small minority, those that need a specific function from Outlook that most uses apparently (based upon the fact that it is not supported, and not many people complain) don't use.

After reading every single post on the forums I could find on this subject, I have discovered that there are ways to get to notes in outlook, but they are a) overly complicated and subject to multiple data failures and b) expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke