I Can No Longer Use Contacts

Cheese_ME

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
So I was updating my contacts, adding some info to other people, adding some thumbnail pics, etc. and the very last thing I did was update the ME contact with some of my info...

So after I finished updating the ME contact info, it returned me to the contacts listing and gave me this error...

"Sorry!

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Force close"

I get this error EVERYTIME I go into the contacts page now. I force close and it kicks me back to the home screen. I have tried restarting the phone, but it did not help. Currently, I am unable to use my contacts... so.... any ideas? These bugs are gettin' kind of stupid and that last patch really blew.

Cheese_ME

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
***Solved***

So I started tracing my steps backwards, trying to remember all the information I entered into My Contact Card, and trying to find other areas to edit the information...

At first, I thought it was the thumbnail pic taken by the Eris camera, as that was the last thing I did. Couldn't find the pics location though. Didn't save it into albums or onto the SD card it looks like.

Anyways, one of the things I remember entering in was the Social Network information at the buttom for Facebook. Well anyways, went into the phone settings > Social Network > and logged out of Facebook... problem solved. The contacts now work again with no force close.

Guess I can't log in to Facebook from My Contacts Card without Force Close errors.

Last edited: