In-Call Volume

DawnGP143

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had a REALLY loud in call volume issue? I've been on a call, and turned the volume all the way down and STILL have to hold the phone away from my head.

pmdied

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I have the opposite problem where my volume at max is not quite loud enough. HTC support suggested programming the phone by dialing *228. He also suggested doing a hard reset as the phone may have turned on during shipping and caused a software problem. Hope this helps- I called HTC support at 9pm EST and they were very helpful.

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I only seemed to have this issue when I'm talking with my wife(Not trying to be funny here). She has a loud voice and even though I did the same thing you did by turning the in-call volume all the way down, I still could still hear her very clearly(louder than others). So I just instructed her to turn down the in-call volume on her phone and then everything was fine. If this is happening to you with all calls, I would suggest you take the phone back to Verizon and have them look into the issue. Hope this helps.