Call Quality on the Eris

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had.a.call quality issue. Take it to Verizon and see if they can help. Eris has the best phone quality of any phone I've owned.

infg3570

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I noticed it for calls made to my brother only. He's on the ATT network, via iPhone. That issue stopped once I ran the first update. Other than, that, this is the best phone in terms of call quality I've ever had. Have you run the first update yet?

pmdied

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I had a in-coming call volume issue where I could barely hear the caller on the other end even at max volume. I called HTC, documented the case, then called Verizon. The instructed me to go to the nearest authorized dealer. I brought the phone in and Fed-Ex'd me a new one 2nd Day delivery. Turns out it was a hardware issue, but Verizon simply decided to send me a new one rather than have me send it in for repair. Very pleaed. The new phone has MUCH better call volume and the issue is resolved.
It was, however, sent with Software 1.12 which didn't handle the memory well. After the manual update the memory reserve was nearly doubled.

MasonMI

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I noticed it for calls made to my brother only. He's on the ATT network, via iPhone. That issue stopped once I ran the first update. Other than, that, this is the best phone in terms of call quality I've ever had. Have you run the first update yet?

I've ran the first update when i first bought the Eris and also the second update i got over the weekend i still get the clicks every once in a while appears to be at random.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I used to get static on all incoming mobile calls till the first OTA update then it went away. Except when my brother calls me using his BT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol