Switch Orientation Modes

dfine06

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
im having problems in all of my screens because my phone even though its in automatic switch orientation it doesnt or it takes extremely long to. So my question is if you automatically incheck it is there a way or a button to manually change it when in messages or internet? because obviously it wont switch it if its unchecked. or does it just stay in straight up mode? The question might be hard to understand just ask more questions if you dont get it but i really need help :)

dfine06

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
there is an option to automatically switch modes in display settings. but if you uncheck it. How do you go about switching it manually when in things like messages and email and website.

land of the trill

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
You cannot its just that simple but some things aren't setup in place if you don't have a keyboard like copying and paste in gmail or email. Its either have it off or on basically. I don't do touch screen only phones and this is a great reason why beside I rather have the best of both worlds.

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Yeah if you turn it off it stays in one place. But on mine it switches back and forth quickly at will. It must be the certain way you hold the phone for it to switch, you need to hold both ends of the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995