Music Player Bug

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if this has been discussed or even acknowledged. Anyways go into your music player, turn shuffle on, when the song starts playing place your phone on a table upside down. When I do this (To have the speaker facing out making the sound clearer and auible) it starts skipping through the song randomly and when I pick it up it changes songs:confused:

What do you guys get?

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I use another app, MixZing, and have had no such problems. You may want to give it or another similar app a try. Other than that, I don't know.

cmack

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
This used to happen to me when I had it plugged into my car. So annoying. Then I used Pandora for a while, but now when I use it, it seems to be fine.

bad05gtt

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Redman213... once you select you song just hit the homescreen button and you can turn your phone over or whatever you want to do with it.the touch screen is so sensitive that i had the same problems as you.. if you want to change the song or turn it off just bring down the pulldown screen,select it and you are back to the music player

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Redman213... once you select you song just hit the homescreen button and you can turn your phone over or whatever you want to do with it.the touch screen is so sensitive that i had the same problems as you.. if you want to change the song or turn it off just bring down the pulldown screen,select it and you are back to the music player

Never thought of that but its still annoying me that its there well I just cleared up a home screen and put the music widget back on that seems to work better. And faster!:eek: Lol but yeah just wanted to put the issue out there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2