Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default handcent pictures

when someone sends me a picture in handscent I download it but I do not know where they go?
    do they get saved somewhere?
    thanx
    Rob

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

My guess is it holds it in a temp folder until the message is deleted or until you save it to you're picture folder.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

sounds logical but how do I save it

view the image by clicking on it. then hit menu and save it. remember "menu" always gives you multiple options in any app.

Default Saving Pictures

when you are in handcent, open the thread, (like you would to reply or read) then click MENU >> choose MORE >> look for Save MMS

then it asks you which pictures you want to save.

This is with HTC Hero.

Global Posts
    1,223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bamf Paradigm

when you receive a picture in Handcent application, they're saved to the Handcent folder in your phone memory.
    using Astro File manager
    go to the Root directory>SD Card>handcent<download>YourImageIsHere
    OR
    go to the Root Directory>SD Card>downloads>YourImageIsHere

*Root Directory=the beginning of the file heirarchy of your SD card, keep hitting the 'UP' icon in Astro until the screen doesn't change.

Default Re: handcent pictures

is there a way to change the save location to the external SD card instead of the internal memory? I'm wondering if I cut the Handcent folder and paste it to the external SD card would it save there going forward or mess it up?