Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default mobile network problems during call

hey all, just thought I'd see what you think about this. during a phonecall, I can not get the mobile network to turn on. and if it is on before I go into the call, it will shut it off temporarily as long as I am on the phone. what's up with this? anybody else experiencing this? and as for wifi, it will turn on, but every once in a while it'll shut off. ??

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Haven't you seen the ATT commercials bashing verizon? You can't surf the web while on the phone on Verizon.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I could have sworn verizon said something about the droid being able to do that. after all, it can do almost anything else. why cant it surf the web while on the phone? you can do it with wifi,i did it yesterday.

It's a cdma limitation. Am update to the cdma spec will allow it, but considering the move to lte, it would be a waste to implement it.

the way droid can do it is on wifi, using just the cdma network you can't do voice and data at the same time.

the eris should be able to use wifi to accomplish it as well.