Which one did you get? Which one is better looking and better overall (functionality)?

I currently can't decide which one to get. Price isn't really an issue. Can anyone post a screen shot of theirs? I think the impact may look better but I'm not really sure.

I currently have the case from verizon (not the belt clip, but the 20 dollar one) and while the look is ok and I think the protection is ok (not like I've test it by dropping it 10 feet or anything) but I don't like how hard it is to slide it into my jean pockets because the rubber 'catches' the cloth. Is this an issue with either of the otterbox cases?

Why should I get an otterbox over the case I have now?
    03-06-2010 08:01 PM
    Ok after looking at it further it looks like the commuter is pretty much like the one I already have from verizon. The impact looks like it's smooth thus eliminating the pocket problem. Overall the impact looks like a much better case.

another edit:

What about a case if I decide to buy the Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery? What case will fit with that?
    03-06-2010 08:08 PM
    If you haven't bought one yet, check back with the blog on Monday. (hint, hint)
    03-07-2010 08:02 AM
    I have not seen a case big enough to hold the eris with the 3500 battery. The commuter case is a great strong case. The otterbox cases are very stron and very durable
    03-07-2010 08:02 AM
    In my above posts I was mixing up the two. I went ahead and bought the commuter (the 35$ one).
    03-07-2010 11:58 AM
    So I would want the commuter, looks like it gives enough protection but not too much...
    03-09-2010 02:32 PM
    Commuter for me.
    03-09-2010 02:43 PM
    I know that Seidio is working on getting a slim extended battery for the Motorola droid. If they plan on making one for the Eris, than you can have the best of both worlds. I saw this otterbox when I was thinking about getting an iPhone, but I like the android OS better, so I went with the Eris. Once I get the 2.1 update and the otterbox, I'll be set. I just don't know which to get. I prefer a textured case, but I like a smooth case for taking out of a pocket. Decisions decisions.

This link will show the cases for the Eris
    DROID ERIS by HTC Cases // OtterBox.com
    03-09-2010 06:14 PM
    I know that Seidio is working on getting a slim extended battery for the Motorola droid. If they plan on making one for the Eris, than you can have the best of both worlds. I saw this otterbox when I was thinking about getting an iPhone, but I like the android OS better, so I went with the Eris. Once I get the 2.1 update and the otterbox, I'll be set. I just don't know which to get. I prefer a textured case, but I like a smooth case for taking out of a pocket. Decisions decisions.
    I thought that Seidio had already released Droid extended batteries... let me go check.

TBD mAh Droid Extended Battery

Currently only available to add to a wishlist, not even pre-order. Sucks for Droid owners, but at least the 2600mAh battery is there for them.
    03-09-2010 06:20 PM
    commuter case i think is the best protection
    03-09-2010 06:58 PM
    I think the commuter would be better, because I have had cases for phones that protected everything like the impact does and I've learned that the parts o the case around the edge of the screen cause problems when I try to tap those parts of the screen when needed.
    03-09-2010 10:05 PM
    I would like to win one of the cases. I have never had an otterbox before, but understand they are awesome cases.
    03-10-2010 06:56 AM
    I would like to win the otterbox case
    03-10-2010 09:46 AM
    I can't wait to protect my eris with an otterbox. I wish they made one for the nexus one.
    03-11-2010 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD