Handcent Problems

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Are you all using the leaked Rom? Seemed to ne a problem with all 2.1 phones. I believe I read it was updated today an should work now with latest version. If you all aren't updated... you will love the new OS. I have it on my hero and I'm using a patched version of the Eris update and it is awesome. I can definitely tell as Verizon identifiers pop up everywhere on this Rom. I would wait for official release if you haven't updated yet.

seakarrots

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I got the update for handcent last night. It supposed to have fixed that? I havent tried yet, and i'm still on 1.5 by the way. Normally i would have been on top of putting the leak on, but i have a mac and didnt feel like dealing with that. Plus isn't the official one suposed to come out this month?

seakarrots

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have been having another problem with deleting threads. Any time i try and delete a thread the application crashes and i have to restart my phone, and the thread never gets deleted. any ideas?

PJX

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been having another problem with deleting threads. Any time i try and delete a thread the application crashes and i have to restart my phone, and the thread never gets deleted. any ideas?

how big are the threads you're trying to delete?

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
try downloading chompsms it handles deleting better without force closing. You don't have to use it for anything else, it's free so install, click delete on the thread. wait a few minutes, itll dissappear and your good to go, then you can remove chomp if you rather keep handcent. Just remember to delete them often so it doesn't happen again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret