mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
2.1 2nd leak

For all you leak users, and all you non-leak non-root users, another 2.1 leak has been released. I have been told if you flash this leak you will possibly never get root. Sorry about the ota part, at first glance thought it was ota.

Last edited:

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
ok running new leak. so far no real difference. maybe a bit quicker but that is def subjective. hopefully some of the bugs that plagued first leak are gone. none have surfaced so far. only be running this for a few min so I can't comment on battery life yet...

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Good news on Google login. That has become quite annoying ever since I installed the original 2.1 leak. Actually had to do a nuke and pave last night due to some app glitches. Phone performs much now better than vs the initial install of 2.1.

Hesistant to install the newest patch if it infact does block root access.

Last edited:

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm still stock 1.5. It just gives me hope that the newest leak apparently addressed some or many of the bugs in the first. It appears that HTC/VZW have been paying attention and making headway.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm really tempted this time. HTC/VZW have until my bday in two weeks to at least start the OTA, until I flash to this leak, or root.

@Rick, what battery are you using?

@Shay D Life, really someone should edit that to something more accurate like 2nd 2.1 Leak.

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I cant really find anything different from the last leak just the google thing, there is still apps missing from the app store and also still not new htc widgets

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
yes I just came off previous leak . I have stock battery. So far battery has been an improvement. On the leak, battery would only last maybe 6 hours. I just upgraded to second leak so I can't give accurate numbers except that its not draining as fast and it just holds longer. I'm using battery widget just to give me an idea. Like crankmonkey said ,only major difference that I can tell is there is no more Google sign in issue. The other major bug from first leak was the phone call bug,where you made a call and other person and you couldn't hear each other. I've made several calls and had many apps open and NO problems. could be me but this leak seems to be faster. Like I said earlier,that is a totally subjective statement but it is for sure twice as fast and stable than 1.5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan