eris on virgin mobile?

erisjones001

May 25, 2011
Visit site
does anybody know if the eris can be but on sprints network? im rooted and want to take advantage of virgin mobiles 25 dollar unlimited plan. can it be done?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Not legally. It's a very stupid law, but we can't discuss it here simply because it's illegal for consumers to do.

What I can tell you -- visit a Cricket Wireless store. Tell the guy who can help you flash your Verizon phone to Cricket what you need. See what happens.

erisjones001

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Not legally. It's a very stupid law, but we can't discuss it here simply because it's illegal for consumers to do.

What I can tell you -- visit a Cricket Wireless store. Tell the guy who can help you flash your Verizon phone to Cricket what you need. See what happens.

ahh.. ok i wasnt aware. thanks for the tip though

Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

highhacker

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
does anybody know if the eris can be but on sprints network? im rooted and want to take advantage of virgin mobiles 25 dollar unlimited plan. can it be done?
The Answer is Yes and no need to "Flash" .. you need to get a donor phone off ebay and activate it then search XDA for the how to. It is not illegal as you are not stealing service because you own the phones and pay for the service.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084