1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Changing the filenames of pictures one the ERIS

Hey peeps, quick question. I am wondering if there is a way to change the filename of a picture you've taken/downloaded/or was sent to you on the ERIS?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Seriously, no one has an answer? Help me out guys!

Download the App called Astro. It's what I use to manipulate my files. Although it says Beta will end in three days, some comments indicate there is always an expiration date and there will be an update, while others say it is a April Fools joke hopefully. I guess I will find out.
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

OI file manager is free an you can do the same. Basically you will be editing on te SD card.
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xstrider View Post
    Download the App called Astro. It's what I use to manipulate my files. Although it says Beta will end in three days, some comments indicate there is always an expiration date and there will be an update, while others say it is a April Fools joke hopefully. I guess I will find out.
    I nocited that too... I have been using Astro forever so this has to be a joke (it better be).

Astro, and ES File Explorer (not beta, or expiring) can rename any writable files

ES File Explorer is half the size and does just about everything Astro does. I used to use Astro but switched.