2.1 lagging alot

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded the first leak by mistake instead of the the second one ( i know i'm f*cking stupid ) and it's very laggy on my phone. does anyone have any tips as to what i can do to help this situation. i am using advanced task killer and it works but it seems like it only kills a app for a few minutes. I will go into the task killer again n the same apps will be running. basically my question is that is there anything else i can do to help my phone run more smoothly.

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
then just download the second leak hahahahaha just get the second one, delete the first one from you sd card but the second one and install it like you did the first and there you go lol

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Borgey, I had the same problem. After about a week worth of headaches trying to combat the lag, I ended up doing a hard reset. After that, 2.1 (1st leak) runs 200x better. Also, I elected NOT to run any form of task killer. Wanted to try letting the phone handle itself and to my surprise, it does quite well. :)

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
yup it does great but only the 2.1 if your still running 1.5 you will have problems with or with out task killer but since we are smart people running 2.1 you will be fine with out the task killer

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
lol see i thought you could not update to the second leak if you had the first one. but i am doing it as we speak right now

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Borgey, I had the same problem. After about a week worth of headaches trying to combat the lag, I ended up doing a hard reset. After that, 2.1 (1st leak) runs 200x better. Also, I elected NOT to run any form of task killer. Wanted to try letting the phone handle itself and to my surprise, it does quite well. :)

how do you do that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech