Eris no longer supported?

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I was on the HTC website and went to the product support option to choose the Eris; to my dismay I did not see eris as an option. Is there no eris option because the phone is the same as the hero and any update for the hero will work for the Eris? Or is the eris no longer supported by HTC?

By the way I was not looking for the 2.1 update, I wanted to dload the HTC sync upgrade.

trevgriff

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I was on the HTC website and went to the product support option to choose the Eris; to my dismay I did not see eris as an option. Is there no eris option because the phone is the same as the hero and any update for the hero will work for the Eris? Or is the eris no longer supported by HTC?

By the way I was not looking for the 2.1 update, I wanted to dload the HTC sync upgrade.

Still there.

HTC Mobile Phone Support - DROID ERIS by HTC (Verizon) - Help

erongcal

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site

I believe you may have been viewing the HTC global page. As the Droid Eris is only a US phone, it will not appear on HTC's global site.