1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default wacky trackball

Hi everyone , new here, but not over there.....
    Anyway I did a quick search for a wacked out track ball syndrome,didnt find anything (impatient atm) Darn thing takes off running.I dont believe its dirty , as I've been cleaning it now for 3 days with alcohol and swab. Still its the devil and difficult to deal with . Any feed back is thanked in advance.
    Last edited by dirtmouth; 04-15-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

suffering from same thing here. starting to wonder if it's maybe software related. I'm running 2.1.... when charging phone, home screen tends to drift left. now its starting to do that even when not charging. doesn't happen often but maybe twice a day. I don't think track ball dirty. Also, track pad often fails to go left. really weird. I'm uninstalling some Apps to see if that maybe culprit. ..
    Last edited by rick620; 04-16-2010 at 03:42 AM.

wow i thought it was only my phone doing that i do have 2.1 on it but it's been doing that since i had 1.5 on it

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nonsensikal v13.2

back when I had my blackberry, when my trackball wasn't working I would shut the phone off, put pressure with my finger on the ball, and roll it around. It would clear out any dust/dirt in there. Track would work quite well after that.

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts

When I had a bb I had the same problem and I did what JoshH said and it was the pefect solution.
    @imchaad Not asking you to follow me just check it out.

Check out my personal site