Lost Phone

Lradke

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! My wife lost her phone tonight while out with our kids. When I was ringing it and retracing her steps someone picked it up and turned it off on me. We suspended the line soon after.

I am wondering if there is any way to trace/track the phone. She doesn't have a location app downloaded and she had the GPS navigation turned off. I don't know I there is a way to do this, but being a new android owner I don't know much about the phones.

Please let me know what can be done. I am thinking we may just need to buy a new one.

Thanks!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Try downloading the app "Plan B" by Lookout from market.android.com
That should help if it is still linked to her Google account.

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

Brynnae

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I think there is less chances to get it back. There must be some way out, try searching in Google for various options to get it back.

Wu Jing Ping

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You can use this app. I think it can help you. Its name is Lost and Found. You make a message, it answers like a human.

You can remote your phone to get GPS, lock phone, clear history.. and other features.
Especially, you guy can get back your phone when you forgot by sending a message.

I found something that talk about it, please check :
Link demo : HOT ANDROID APP - BEST ANDROID APP 2012 - GET BACK YOUR PHONE - YouTube

You guy can get it in here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ImNvbS5wYmdzLmFjdGl2aXRpZXMiXQ&token=fgpIkt_b..

Enjoy!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc