1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lost Phone

Hey guys! My wife lost her phone tonight while out with our kids. When I was ringing it and retracing her steps someone picked it up and turned it off on me. We suspended the line soon after.

I am wondering if there is any way to trace/track the phone. She doesn't have a location app downloaded and she had the GPS navigation turned off. I don't know I there is a way to do this, but being a new android owner I don't know much about the phones.

Please let me know what can be done. I am thinking we may just need to buy a new one.

Thanks!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Former Advisor

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts

Try downloading the app "Plan B" by Lookout from market.android.com
    That should help if it is still linked to her Google account.

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

Android Central Advisor August 2011 - Late September 2011

Default Re: Lost Phone

now it's too late, but there is an application that takes a picture of the user and send it to your e-mail when you report it stolen...

Quote Originally Posted by kalamityjay View Post
    now it's too late, but there is an application that takes a picture of the user and send it to your e-mail when you report it stolen...
    Sounds cool, what's the name of the app

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

I think there is less chances to get it back. There must be some way out, try searching in Google for various options to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by insanesaint View Post
    Sounds cool, what's the name of the app
    Not sure if it's the same App but one I use can do the same thing called "Phone Locator Pro".

You can use this app. I think it can help you. Its name is Lost and Found. You make a message, it answers like a human.

You can remote your phone to get GPS, lock phone, clear history.. and other features.
    Especially, you guy can get back your phone when you forgot by sending a message.

I found something that talk about it, please check :
    Link demo :

You guy can get it in here: ..

Enjoy!