- 1 Posts
HTC Incredible S - Can't seem to get another sim to work!
I've been trying for a while to get a Tesco Mobile sim card to work in my HTC Incredible S.. It isn't telling me it's Sim Locked and isn't asking for a code to unlock?
It will just not get a signal at all.. Using a Tesco mobile or Orange sim.
The phone was originally bought through Carphone Warehouse on Orange.
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas why it wouldn't be able to get a signal? Maybe it's just broke? lol
- By scottlindner in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:05 AM
- By wgragg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:07 PM
- By def1ant2 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:00 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
- By Michelle Watson3 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:08 PM