HTC Droid Incredible 2 update??

A

AC Question

I am an owner of an HTC Droid Incredible 2, and I heard about this ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) that was supposed to come out for the DINC 2, but that was last year. So I'm not even going to worry about that. But is there any possible way for me to find out when the next software update for my phone will be? It's not really necessary for me to have it, but I would like my phone to be more up to date.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am an owner of an HTC Droid Incredible 2, and I heard about this ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) that was supposed to come out for the DINC 2, but that was last year. So I'm not even going to worry about that. But is there any possible way for me to find out when the next software update for my phone will be? It's not really necessary for me to have it, but I would like my phone to be more up to date.

Sorry, I don't think they will update that phone anymore. If I'm wrong, then the update is pretty overdue. If you want to upgrade to a newer android version, you might want to look into rooting your phone and flashing a custom ROM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar