Extracted Droid Incredible 2 system dump

clink

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
From the full ROM images here: AndroidSPIN ? Breaking: Incredible 2 System Image

This is the full system.img, extracted and zipped in a developer friendly format.
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

as always, you should download and mirror as this may be removed.

Boot animation, wallpapers, and sounds will be posted separatly in a few minutes. Enjoy

edit:
System dump from shipping ROM, Verizon branded

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (275 MB)

Last edited:

trevordwnr

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
question about the rom

sorry im still new to all this, do i need to root my phone to install this rom or can i just install it with the update.zip method? i should probably mention that i have a dinc1.

generous

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Okay wow guys.

PLEASE do not install this on your phones. The OP posted this so that ROM developers can build off of the framework and apps. Feel free to install APKs (skype, blockbuster, etc) from the /system/app folder to see if they work on your device.

Once again, do not flash anything. Just tinker with the individual files.

tayoz3

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay wow guys.

PLEASE do not install this on your phones. The OP posted this so that ROM developers can build off of the framework and apps. Feel free to install APKs (skype, blockbuster, etc) from the /system/app folder to see if they work on your device.

Once again, do not flash anything. Just tinker with the individual files.

How do i backup my current software and is it possible to run HTC clock/weather on my Samsung Galaxy S 4G

jimhamop

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
From the full ROM images here: AndroidSPIN ? Breaking: Incredible 2 System Image

This is the full system.img, extracted and zipped in a developer friendly format.
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

as always, you should download and mirror as this may be removed.

Boot animation, wallpapers, and sounds will be posted separatly in a few minutes. Enjoy

edit:
System dump from shipping ROM, Verizon branded

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (275 MB)
Do you have the system.img file non extracted, or any information on settings while repackaging the file system. I'm going to sound like a complete noob, but I accidentally flashed my /system with files that I wanted to add.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Jim