1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Incredible 2 boot animation

extracted from the system image here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...stem-dump.html

enjoy
    Thanked by 4:

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Awesome man thanks
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

Anybody notice that there's a part that says: "TI Avdio Chip with SRS Surround Sownd" and "768MB RBM" and "Noise Cancelation"

LOL!
    Last edited by Beach_Head; 03-15-2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Added more details...

Question ????

Quote Originally Posted by clink View Post

extracted from the system image here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...stem-dump.html

enjoy
    How do you install it as I placed it in the 2 places that it can go and all I get is a black screen and it doesn't install via CWM so I am just asking in case I missed the obvious. I have the droid x but have used other boot animations from various phones since rooting so I went back to the current Xoom Boot Animation until I see if this one can work, thanks in advance for any responses

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

Quote Originally Posted by sqldroidx View Post
    How do you install it as I placed it in the 2 places that it can go and all I get is a black screen and it doesn't install via CWM so I am just asking in case I missed the obvious. I have the droid x but have used other boot animations from various phones since rooting so I went back to the current Xoom Boot Animation until I see if this one can work, thanks in advance for any responses
    Depends on the ROM you are running.

CM7: system/media

HTC Sense: system/customize/resource
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

Talking That Is What I Thought

Quote Originally Posted by ilhe1s View Post
    Depends on the ROM you are running.

CM7: system/media

HTC Sense: system/customize/resource
    I am on Darkslide 4.3 and it seems to be in the Data\Local folder and I verified it by placing it in the first location which is SYSTEM\MEDIA and my current boot animation came up. Then I copied it to the DATA\LOCAL folder and all I got is a black screen then it boots to homescreen. So got the initial screen, then should be the boot animation for a minute and then onto my homescreen but it stays black in between the initial boot screen and the homescreen start. Thanks for responding