Battery life : To the owner of incredible s

Kmasum

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Dear all owners of the incredible s, I would like to know the battery performance of this phone, please tell us your experience so far, I had a terrible experience with htc thunderbolt battery life,which I returned back to verizon, I really looking forward to get this incredible s, only thing is holding me back is the battery performance, until I get a good feedback about battery, I will hold onto my Droid X
Thanks a bunch!
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is good.

I use it all day and at the end of the day I still have some battery left. Dont get me wrong, if I use it a lot I have to charge it every night, but with moderate use I can go two days.

Hope this helps.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is good.

I use it all day and at the end of the day I still have some battery left. Dont get me wrong, if I use it a lot I have to charge it every night, but with moderate use I can go two days.

Hope this helps.

That's right, in general, Incredible S can be used for 1 and half day. But as I known Thunderblot got 1800mA and Incredible S only got 1450mA.

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to get quite a full day on a charge, but I have only had the battery for less then a week, it seems to drop quick but not sure if the battery needs to settle. Do Li ion batteries need to "break in"?

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1