Dear all owners of the incredible s, I would like to know the battery performance of this phone, please tell us your experience so far, I had a terrible experience with htc thunderbolt battery life,which I returned back to verizon, I really looking forward to get this incredible s, only thing is holding me back is the battery performance, until I get a good feedback about battery, I will hold onto my Droid X
    Thanks a bunch!
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    03-25-2011 02:08 PM
    Battery life is good.

I use it all day and at the end of the day I still have some battery left. Dont get me wrong, if I use it a lot I have to charge it every night, but with moderate use I can go two days.

Hope this helps.
    03-26-2011 09:22 AM
    Battery life is good.

I use it all day and at the end of the day I still have some battery left. Dont get me wrong, if I use it a lot I have to charge it every night, but with moderate use I can go two days.

Hope this helps.
    That's right, in general, Incredible S can be used for 1 and half day. But as I known Thunderblot got 1800mA and Incredible S only got 1450mA.
    03-28-2011 01:40 AM
    That's right, in general, Incredible S can be used for 1 and half day. But as I known Thunderblot got 1800mA and Incredible S only got 1450mA.
    Thunderbolt only has 1350mA hence why DInc S gets better life.
    04-08-2011 09:24 AM
    Anyone have links to 3rd party extended battery for IncS ?
    04-08-2011 01:25 PM
    Any extended battery that fits the stock battery door for the G2/DZ will work
    04-13-2011 09:20 AM
    Whatever, Thunderblot haven't released, so nobody know the battery exactly...
    04-26-2011 03:02 AM
    I don't seem to get quite a full day on a charge, but I have only had the battery for less then a week, it seems to drop quick but not sure if the battery needs to settle. Do Li ion batteries need to "break in"?

D
    04-27-2011 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD