HTC One X wallpapers

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Thirty or so, from the recently-leaked RUU.

endeavor-walls.jpg

supremewalls.zip

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Not trying to sound like a n00b or anything... but I'm having one heck of a time trying to open-up this file via Astro on my Razr (weird I know).
Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks.

*cool, 400th post!!!*

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Not trying to sound like a n00b or anything... but I'm having one heck of a time trying to open-up this file via Astro on my Razr (weird I know).
Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks.

*cool, 400th post!!!*

You either need to install an app tat plays WAV files (default media player doesn't) or convert the same file to MP3.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
You either need to install an app tat plays WAV files (default media player doesn't) or convert the same file to MP3.
Got it up and going. I guess there was a glitch with Astro when my Razr's up date was ota'd. Just uninstalled/re-installed, everything is gravy now. ;)

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
As usual, some of HTC's wallpapers are over the top and only work if you have no widgets, but some of these are drop dead gorgeous. I think I recognize one or two Subtle Patterns in there, too.

Thanks for posting. Cropping new wallpapers on my phone is my favorite thing to do before I do the three S's. :-!

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I now realize why the wallpapers are wide like this ... the new Dock app will change the customized wallpaper depending on orientation of the phone: portrait or landscape. The built-in wallpapers are all this 9:8 aspect ratio, and only crop during selection for home screen wallpaper. When you select one for Dock, and rotate the screen, you're given a 16:9 crop instead of 9:16.

I presume the same occurs with Sense 4 wallpaper when you switch to landscape orientation? DANG I wish Sense 3.6 had that feature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang