Hey Seidio, Where's my Extended Capacity Slim Battery?

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Just saying that if it were offered, I'd buy it along with the external charger. Even though the battery life is waaaay better on the 3d, I miss being able to just pop in a freshly charged battery when one goes kaput like I had on my 4g.

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Oops, I guess this should be in the accessories group, if an admin could move it I would appreciate it.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just saying that if it were offered, I'd buy it along with the external charger. Even though the battery life is waaaay better on the 3d, I miss being able to just pop in a freshly charged battery when one goes kaput like I had on my 4g.

Hello,

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that we are planning to have a Slim Extended Life Battery for the HTC EVO 3D. We don't have an ETA unfortunately, but we're shooting for mid-late July.

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that we are planning to have a Slim Extended Life Battery for the HTC EVO 3D. We don't have an ETA unfortunately, but we're shooting for mid-late July.

Yes I saw it on your site can't wait for this.

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Any update on an ETA for the kickstand surface case?

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The slim extended life battery will have 1900 mAh.

Unfortunately we don't have a target date, but we are shooting for sometime in July.
Will you also be offering an external charger? I like being able to charge the battery outside of the phone.

Oh, and thanks for the reply, I really do appreciate your time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non