Seidio Innocase Active Review for the EVO 3D

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I previously had an Innocase Active case on my EVO 4G which I loved. So I knew I would love the one for the EVO 3D. Best phone put there and best case for the phone. The Innocase Active comes in 2 parts a black silicone cover and then a hard plastic that goes over the silicone. Comes in several colors and Purple is my favorite which I had on my 4G.

First you put on the black silicone which feels nice in your hand. There is an opening for the 2D/3D slider switch and the camera button is covered which is nice. Very easy to turn volume up and down on the sides. Top of the phone has an opening for a headphone jack and it's very easy to turn the phone on and off the power button is not hard to push like on some cases. Cut out on the side of course to charge the phone. The black silicone does attract a little lint and dust but I just wipe it off it's not that big of a deal to me and wouldn't stop me from getting this case. This covers your whole phone from top to bottom which is what I like. Some cases have open spots across the front on the top and bottom and this covers it all nicely all around the front of the phone.

After the black silicone is on there is a hard shell that fits over the black silicone. It snaps on each corner and on the sides of the phone to protect your phone quit well. For some reason I just love the feel of this in my hand. It doesn't make the phone to bulky looking or big feeling. It has a nice grip on the sides and feels great when holding in my hand. I think it's easier to text ,email or surf the web holding the phone with the case on. Just feels really nice in the hand and isn't too heavy feeling. Camera is exposed in the back but the case is lifted up in the back where the camera is so laying it on it's back won't hurt the camera.

I highly recommend this case for your EVO 3D and can tell you it will protect your phone well. I dropped my EVO 4G once with the Active case on it and my phone was fine not one messed up spot on my phone. I don't have any cons about this case except the little but of dust and lint I wipe off of the black silicone. Other than that I think this case is great and protects your phone really well and feels great in the hand while talking surfing the web or doing whatever it is your doing on your phone. I used all Seidio on my last phone and will continue to buy Seidio products. They stand behind there products and if there is a problem they will take care of it for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2