My thoughts on the HTC Desktop Cradle for the EVO 3D

dohcstunr

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
OP can you post some actual photo's of it? I haven't actually seen any real photos, just the doctored up stock htc photos.
I'd also like to see how big it is, can you like use something to give a scale reference like a dollar bill or something?

Ive been pretty interested in it for a while, but have been waiting for more reviews.

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I also bought the dock from Best Buy when it first became available. It's awesome. It launches into dock mode whether the actual dock is plugged in a charger or not, and you have the option to not have it in dock mode at all. Plus, I love that it came with an extra USB cable and an extra wall plug adapter.

I just wish there was an option to turn off the 4 Android buttons. They remain lit the entire time they are on the dock unless you aren't in dock mode and have the screen off.

Someone from the forums already posted pictures of the HTC Dock for the 3VO already in a previous thread. Here is the link: I can make this link say whatever I want it to say. Awesome. But really, this is for the pics of the EVO 3D dock that a user posted before.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Just got home from Best Buy with my new desktop cradle. This thing is slick. Thin, glossy, effortless to dock and undock, gorgeous. Well done, HTC!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I like the idea of this dock!

Does it work well with cases? My guess is prolly not? (I have the Otter Box Defender)