1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Mayor of Awesometown

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Jelly Bean

Default My thoughts on the HTC Desktop Cradle for the EVO 3D

Overall I really like this dock! Looks great and the landscape dock desktop works well, although I'd like it to let me add some more widgets.
    JT
    Nexus 5, Nexus 7 LTE, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Grand Tech

Default Re: My thoughts on the HTC Desktop Cradle for the EVO 3D

I wonder how this HTC Desktop Cradle compares to the Seidio Desktop Cradle.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

OP can you post some actual photo's of it? I haven't actually seen any real photos, just the doctored up stock htc photos.
    I'd also like to see how big it is, can you like use something to give a scale reference like a dollar bill or something?

Ive been pretty interested in it for a while, but have been waiting for more reviews.

I also bought the dock from Best Buy when it first became available. It's awesome. It launches into dock mode whether the actual dock is plugged in a charger or not, and you have the option to not have it in dock mode at all. Plus, I love that it came with an extra USB cable and an extra wall plug adapter.

I just wish there was an option to turn off the 4 Android buttons. They remain lit the entire time they are on the dock unless you aren't in dock mode and have the screen off.

Someone from the forums already posted pictures of the HTC Dock for the 3VO already in a previous thread. Here is the link: I can make this link say whatever I want it to say. Awesome. But really, this is for the pics of the EVO 3D dock that a user posted before.
    Motorola v265 < LG enV < Motorola Q9c < Palm Centro < Palm Pre < HTC EVO 3D

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Those pics aren't terribly useful. I really would like to see how thick it is. I guess I'll have to make a trip into sprint tonight.

Just got home from Best Buy with my new desktop cradle. This thing is slick. Thin, glossy, effortless to dock and undock, gorgeous. Well done, HTC!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

I like the idea of this dock!

Does it work well with cases? My guess is prolly not? (I have the Otter Box Defender)
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!