Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

Default Seidio EVO 3D Desktop Cradle*now shipping*

Looks like they are now shipping their cradle and charging cradle. Seidio makes pretty solid products and has decent customer service from my personal experience.

seidioonline.com
    Grand Tech

Global Posts
    1,238 Global Posts

Default Re: Seidio EVO 3D Desktop Cradle*now shipping*

Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    Looks like they are now shipping their cradle and charging cradle. Seidio makes pretty solid products and has decent customer service from my personal experience.

seidioonline.com
    Anyone planning to get this? I will next week. When you get it, please leave your thoughts here!

It looks really cool! I hope I like it as much as my Touchstone for my Pre (R.I.P.).

I was sadly disappointed with the cradle when I got it with their Surface case with kickstand. I bought it to work together. I didn't want to remove the case to place it in the cradle. Seidio said that they would fit together. The fact is otherwise. It's a very poor fit. The phone actually sits on the usb port and leans several degrees to the right. If you straighten the phone to a horizontal position you see that it doesn't come in contact with the cradle just the usb port. I called them and they said "that's the way it is". How disappointing an answer from tech support. I guess I could put some silly putty on the right side of the cradle so that the phone actually sits on something. Ok, Seidio, you can market my idea but I want 50% of the profits from Seidio cradle leveling putty (silly putty). Don't buy the Seidio Desktop Cradle if you're using the Surface case (w/kickstand).
    Grand Tech

Global Posts
    1,238 Global Posts

I wonder if the Sedio cases without the kickstand work better?