[ Review ] Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headphone for Android or Ev

ramonini

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok . At first I was skeptical . You know anything that you buy or comes directly from china you get a red flag because you never know if its a scam or not . Well this person that works for the company named DinoDirect contact me thru Facebook asking me if I wanted to review something from the Site . I told her how about the Bluetooth Stereo Headset since I always wanted the Motorola s10 . This were similar and were from Nokia . The part that sold me was that they were black and red . Matches my HTC EVO 3D . So she gave me a gift card to put the order through . I spent $0 dollars to review and keep the Bluetooth Stereo Headset . ( PS. My first EVER review so sorry I am not a professional but I am trying because they did their part so I have to do mines)

Review

This Nokia Stereo Headset are very well built . And a thing I like about them are that they are easy to put on and they stay in place . It has a great battery ,the claimed talk time and music playback time is 11 hours and the claimed standby time is over 8 days . While I mostly used the Stereo Headset for music on my Evo 3D it did last as much as stated , I didn't listen to 11 hours straight but yea off and on a couple of times I wanted to listen to music on my first charge . I read through the manual and said to charge it atleast an Hour and a Half or until the red light turned green .

The Nokia Stereo Headset has Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR and it supports both Headset and Handsfree profiles for phone calls, and A2DP and AVRCP for music playback. To pair the headset, press and hold the multifunction key (the phone symbol) until the LED flashes blue, use your phone to find the headset and pair with default pass code ?0000?. The headset can also store previously paired partnerships so that you don?t have to go through pairing process again, you only need to reconnect the headset. To clear pairing info, press and hold the multifunction button and the volume-up key together until the LED flashes red, green and blue three times. If the headset is plugged in to AC while you do this, it will reset itself, which comes in handy if the headset ever hangs.

Call quality
Calls are crisp and clean. The microphone does a great job at picking up your voice, even in the loudest of conditions. I tried them on today while playing basketball at indoor gym and had a call so I gave it a go and even though there were loud bouncing balls and footstep the person could hear me clearly and so could I . Overall I am very please and never expected a good Stereo Headset like this .

Conclusion
This Headphones are maybe not new and there are other better reviews around but I can recommend this from Personal Experience . I currently have some Jabra Wired Stereo Headphones I bought at Sprint and this Hands down beat them . And the Good thing are that they are affordable in the DinoDirect Website .

Unboxing
By the way this were recorded thru my Evo 3D and using one hand for holding the phone and opening the box so sorry if I moved alot .

‪Unboxing headphones‬‏ - YouTube

Source of headphones

Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headphone for NOKIA BH-503 - DinoDirect.com

Technical Specs
-Bluetooth v2.0
-Profiles supported: Headset, Hands-Free, A2DP and AVRCP
-Claimed talk time: 11 hours; play time: 11 hours
-Claimed standby time: 210 hours
-Head size: 5.9 x 2.95 x 6.1 inches
-Headset weight: 3.7 ounces
-AC Adapter: 100-240v

Trending Posts