1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seidio CONVERT Combo Peeling Apart

I placed my Order on Aug 5th 2011 and received my case on Aug 12th. Today is the 17th. In the last 5 days my case has already started to peel apart from the Silicoln Casing for the Seidio Convert Combo. See the attached Picture Below of the flaking off the case.

Has anyone else have this happen?

Default Re: Seidio CONVERT Combo Peeling Apart

Quote Originally Posted by kg6bki View Post
    I placed my Order on Aug 5th 2011 and received my case on Aug 12th. Today is the 17th. In the last 5 days my case has already started to peel apart from the Silicoln Casing for the Seidio Convert Combo. See the attached Picture Below of the flaking off the case.

Same issue.

Mine is a Seidio Convert for standard battery and I had it less than 12 hours before it started peeling up. I hope it was just a fluke. Waiting for the replacement from Amazon now.

Update: New case arrived 3 days ago and I've put it through the paces pretty hard so I don't get stuck with a case that's peeling apart. So far no signs of peeling. The replacement is everything I was expecting from the start.
    Last edited by hatchetdawg; 09-08-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by kg6bki View Post

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your peeling issue. Please contact me with your order information and I would be happy to see how I can help you.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

You guys sent me a replacement...2 weeks later with it and no problems...thank you for your assistance.