blind dollars

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
To give you guys some background info, I bought this HTC EVO 3D pack on EBAY:

- Used HTC EVO 3D with default accessories
- Extra 1800 MAH Battery
- Platinum Series 2X Extended Life Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Invisible Shield - Smudge Proof - Anti Glare - Screen Protector

I also bought a Black Trident Aegis Case Cover (received positive reviews, couldn't find any negative ones...)

I still need a cover to use when I am using my "Platinum Series 2X Extended Life Lithium-Polymer Battery." Do you guys think the ACTIVE? Extended (by Seidio) would fit?

Also, how much difference is there between an 1800 MAH Battery and a 3500 MAH Battery? (I think the Double Extended battery is 3500) Would it really be twice as much usage time?

Thanks Guys! :)

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
How are the volume and power buttons? I recently stopped to use the 4000mah seidio going back to a 1900 mah seidio because the replacement shell had volume/power buttons that slowly annoyed me over time for being too stiff. I wonder if some of those other extended cases fix that problem..

blind dollars

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I never really had problems with the volume buttons they work good for me with/without the case. The power button on the extended case is really stiff without the case but it actually is ALOT better with the Active Extended! IDK how they do it but it works 100% better

Reactions: stanlm2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781