What case will you be getting?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never owned a phone as large as the 3D so trying to get ideas on how to protect it. I usually carry my phones in a leather side case, but I am also considering putting a bumper on it for those inevitable falls. Most bumpers arnt compatible with side cases tho. So what will you all be getting?

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the HTC kickstand case from HTCPedia.com, since I use my 4G's kickstand a lot and I think I'm going to miss it on the 3D.

rowan555

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what to do. I've always owned Blackberries, and I now have the HTC Arrive - I've always just put them in my front jeans pocket and been good to go. Obviously this monster is NOT going to fit in my pocket, particularly with a case. I either need to start carrying a purse (I've never been a purse sort of girl) or figure something else out. I feel like a dork if I use a holster.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I'm torn. I'm not a case fan, especially on a phone so large, but I do like the Ringke case on my brother's Nexus S. Sadly, they have no plans on making one soon. But the extra 2mm or so might drive me mad.

I like the HTC case, but it will probably be too bulky.

I will likely still use a screen protector, but anyone have any suggestions to those that feel as close to the screen as possible? Ghost Armor was good on my Pre, BSE/Zagg no. The Ringke screen protector for the nexus isn't too bad actually either. But trying to get my options lined up for whoever has it first.

I'm not sure what to do. I've always owned Blackberries, and I now have the HTC Arrive - I've always just put them in my front jeans pocket and been good to go. Obviously this monster is NOT going to fit in my pocket, particularly with a case. I either need to start carrying a purse (I've never been a purse sort of girl) or figure something else out. I feel like a dork if I use a holster.

heh, I was going to comment how could this not fit in your pocket, then I got to the end. though, I have a feeling it will not be comfortable to sit down w/ this in my pocket.. I hate taking out my phone to sit.

Mr. Berry

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Carry my phones naked. I have 2 EVO 4G cases that I used on the day I purchased them. I won't buy another phone case again.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I love naked phones but my heart stops when I drop them. I always say I won't but I always do at some point. I'll have to keep it naked for some time though as the case I would use is already sold out,

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I hope there's one like the Palm Pre case with the ribbon to pull the phone out.
I love that style of case, the belt clip has been great, the one's that rotate always break.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have always carried my EVO 4G naked (and the Palm Pre before it), but the unprotected camera lens cover is bothering me even more on the 3D than the lens on the 4G did. I'm thinking about trying to track down the impossible dream of a case that protects the lens cover, yet doesn't add much bulk. If it also had a kickstand, that would be nice of course!

mrazzino

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Do we know what cases/accessories Sprint stores will have on release date? Seeing as how all the stuff on HTCepedia are sold out until late July. Although I've been using my Evo naked for the past 6 months and have enjoyed rediscovering how slim my phone really is.

ATC Buckeye

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've always been a huge Otterbox fan, but I'm considering trying the Seido Active with this phone. I see it shows as "coming soon" on their website, but still nothing on Otterbox.com.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Really not a monster. I use a case on my evo called the barly there case. Its just that. Adds almost no bulk but is designed to protect the lens. Even with this case on it still fits in my pocket with less bulge then my pre did.

EVO-LUTION 3D

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My Evo 4G has the Platinum/Seidio Surface case on it now, and that's about as big as I'd want the case to be. Any bulkier, and I'll pass.

Right now the biggest concern I have is the availability of cases at launch day. We really can't seem to get a decent answer out of anyone.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never owned a phone as large as the 3D so trying to get ideas on how to protect it. I usually carry my phones in a leather side case, but I am also considering putting a bumper on it for those inevitable falls. Most bumpers arnt compatible with side cases tho. So what will you all be getting?
none, i can't stand any type of phone cases. i tried out a silicone one on my incredible but took it off after a few days. i've had the incredible for more than a year and it doesn't even have a scratch on it with no protection. only noticeable wear is the htc silver has turned to copperish silver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay