Seidio Accessory Preview!

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I had a live chat with one of the Reps at Seidio and they said this about the kickstand case. But I must say she was off on the specs of the phone though..

E Stigall: will the kickstand case stand the phone up where the usb slot will be facing up?
Katrina: (Thank you for your patience. The operator will be back with you shortly)
Katrina: The kickstand will only come on the SURFACE case
Katrina: It will kick out horizontally just like the EVO4G
Katrina: The usb is on the right bottom of the device so it will actually sit on the top once you prop the phone up. It will not have any obstructions.
E Stigall: Yea, but the usb is on the bottom of the EVO4G, and the usb is on the side of the 3D. SO you all should take note of that, so that the phone can be charged while the kickstand is out. Otherwise the kickstand case will be somewhat useless..
Katrina: Again, once the phone is proped up, you can still have access to the port. We know exactly how the device is made, thus because we had to develop products from the phone its self.
Katrina: The design is great. There will be no issues with the charging ports while using the kick stand.
E Stigall: Great!!!!!
Katrina: You will be able to use it while charging the phone with the OEM battery charger.
Katrina: Is there anything else I can do for you?
E Stigall: Hold Up!!!! I just watch the unboxing video of the 3D on Android central, and the USB port is on the right top of the device, opposite of what yo stated earlier. So, it will cover up the port!!!!!
Katrina: No it will not
E Stigall: Yes maam, youtube the unboxing of the EVO 3D by Wirefly on the 2:21 minute, it shows exactly where the usb port is located. Do that and then respond.
Katrina: Sir we have the device to make the molds for the product.
E Stigall: well the usb port is definatly not on the lower right if you have the device facing you. You might want to do a little more research on the device.
Katrina: Sir, the ports are not obstructed. We are developing products for this device, and have been for some time now.
Katrina: They kickstand has 4 different ways to be proped up. The charging port will be accessible.
Katrina: Is there anything else that I can help you with?
E Stigall: Ok, now you talking.

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The stock battery in 1730 mAh....slim extended battery in 1900 mAh.

Is 170 mAh extra worth $50? How much extra talk or standby time does that work out to?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois