Cases for the Evo 3d

rexdeaz

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack and Amazon

Amazon has a great case that will keep the camera lenses from getting scratched and Radio Shack will be offering a case with a kickstand (HUZZAH!).

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
As soon as my wife texts me that it's arrived (any minute now), I'll head to Sprint and Best Buy for a case and micro sd card, respectively. That's all their pre-order cards are good for right now.

I was looking online through some Evo cases months ago and found one that had a privacy screen protector. I forgot who made it or where i found it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, can you tell me the maker? It looked pretty cool and would love it for my Evo 3D.

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As soon as my wife texts me that it's arrived (any minute now), I'll head to Sprint and Best Buy for a case and micro sd card, respectively. That's all their pre-order cards are good for right now.

I was looking online through some Evo cases months ago and found one that had a privacy screen protector. I forgot who made it or where i found it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, can you tell me the maker? It looked pretty cool and would love it for my Evo 3D.

Did you try to return your gift card? I was able to return mine and get my money back with no issues as long as I had the original receipt

Reactions: w0rryw0rt

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting, mookyanks. Thanks for the info.

I might use it for a case, assuming they have one and want to sell it to me now. But it's great to know I have the option of returning it.

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Reading a couple of reviews, the Otterbox Defender is supposedly not as bulky. It may just be that the 3D is slimmer so the case doens't seem as bulky as the first EVO.

I didn't think the Defender was that bad, but I didn't see the whole case and I think for this big honker, I'll want a belt clip. We'll see. I'm not sure the EVO in most situations really needs that much protection.

I've seen my daughter drop her EVO 3 times in the month she's had it, in a body glove case and a cheap gem bling case and it hasn't phased the EVO. And the screen is also still perfect.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Other than the same issues expressed for all of the kickstand cases, I am concerned with the reliability of the online store. Otherwise, it looks fine...wished it had a cover for the camera like other cases have been coming up with.

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up one of the new Body Glove cases from the Sprint store. It's very nice, much better quality than the ones from last year. This one is like the slide on Seido cases and is an awesome red and black color. Keeps the phone off the camera lenses nicely. $19.99

28168_L.jpg

It's this one, but red instead of silver.

Reactions: enthuz

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I called my Sprint store and they said they got a few cases in for tomorrow's launch. Only one of them has a kickstand and it is supposedly only available in Purple. Ugh.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope, looks exactly like the one I posted except red and black instead of silver and black.

It showed up on Sprint.com now and my wife loves the red one. I guess I will be buying that today for her. She raved more about the case than the phone. :confused:

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I got two Body Glove cases for less than the price of one due to some discounts we had with Sprint. I have the one with the kickstand and my wife got the two piece one shown in this thread. They both are very nice cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca