Accessories Out Today in Sprint Stores

chubbs123

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just went in this afternoon to pay my bill at the local Sprint Store. Asked about the New Evo 3D and he told me they just got the accessories in for it. He went to check with the manager if they could sell them today and he said yes since its available online
today.

They had an otterbox case for $50 and a gel case for $18 as well as a few others.

Just a heads up.

lawhing

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
it looks like it varies from store to store. i contacted my local sprint store and she said they will not be selling it until Friday, even though its available online.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Just went in this afternoon to pay my bill at the local Sprint Store. Asked about the New Evo 3D and he told me they just got the accessories in for it. He went to check with the manager if they could sell them today and he said yes since its available online
today.

They had an otterbox case for $50 and a gel case for $18 as well as a few others.

Just a heads up.

Which Otterbox case, the commuter or defender. I really want the Commuter.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They had both.

Cool. I wonder why OtterBox hasn't started saying they have those at least in production? Talk about half baked marketing on their part. People will buy other cases since they don't think there's going to be an OB case for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084