Hey all, got my Evo 3D up and going and I LOVE this phone (coming from a Hero). Preloaded Spiderman was fun too.

But...I have the Otterbox case on it, wanted to get it to protect my camera..having a bit of an opposite effect though. My camera shots are not as sharp as non-case pictures with it.

Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe this should go in the accessory section, sorry if I am off just thought I'd ask here since it seems to be interfering with functionality.
    06-23-2011 01:11 AM
    I too have the otterbox defender for my evo 3D, but I haven't gotten much chance to play with my camera. As far as I can tell, the shots look the same to me. My case doesn't seem to be affecting the quality of my shots.
    06-23-2011 06:23 AM
    can you guys upload some pics of it ive already seen the video i wanna see it with the evo 3d in it
    06-23-2011 11:49 PM
    i had the same issue as you, but i just took a pencil and popped out the film protector on the lens, shoots perfictly now...LOVIN MY EVO 3D!!!!! i had some fun with the case thou, i threw it out of my window and into my driveway, i love heavy duty cases :P
    06-24-2011 07:34 PM
    Mine is working just fine....
    06-24-2011 07:53 PM
    Mine is working great... If I do come across problems in the future I will just pop out the lens glass . Love this case!
    06-25-2011 01:12 PM
    i had the same issue as you, but i just took a pencil and popped out the film protector on the lens, shoots perfictly now...LOVIN MY EVO 3D!!!!! i had some fun with the case thou, i threw it out of my window and into my driveway, i love heavy duty cases :P
    Was the phone inside the case?
    06-25-2011 01:25 PM
    Was the phone inside the case?
    yes but my room is on the first floor, so it didnt drop that much but a couple of feet
    06-28-2011 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD