1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any other Otterbox Defender Users? Camera Issues

Hey all, got my Evo 3D up and going and I LOVE this phone (coming from a Hero). Preloaded Spiderman was fun too.

But...I have the Otterbox case on it, wanted to get it to protect my camera..having a bit of an opposite effect though. My camera shots are not as sharp as non-case pictures with it.

Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe this should go in the accessory section, sorry if I am off just thought I'd ask here since it seems to be interfering with functionality.

ROM
    CM10 (Nightlies)

I too have the otterbox defender for my evo 3D, but I haven't gotten much chance to play with my camera. As far as I can tell, the shots look the same to me. My case doesn't seem to be affecting the quality of my shots.

can you guys upload some pics of it ive already seen the video i wanna see it with the evo 3d in it

ROM
    CleanRom 1.1-CM7-Stock

Default Re: Any other Otterbox Defender Users? Camera Issues

i had the same issue as you, but i just took a pencil and popped out the film protector on the lens, shoots perfictly now...LOVIN MY EVO 3D!!!!! i had some fun with the case thou, i threw it out of my window and into my driveway, i love heavy duty cases :P
    My list:
    God
    Family
    Android
    Everything else
    Devil
    Apple
    Steve Jobs

Mine is working just fine....

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Mine is working great... If I do come across problems in the future I will just pop out the lens glass . Love this case!

Quote Originally Posted by techh10 View Post
    i had the same issue as you, but i just took a pencil and popped out the film protector on the lens, shoots perfictly now...LOVIN MY EVO 3D!!!!! i had some fun with the case thou, i threw it out of my window and into my driveway, i love heavy duty cases :P
    Was the phone inside the case?

ROM
    CleanRom 1.1-CM7-Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Djblue View Post
    Was the phone inside the case?
    yes but my room is on the first floor, so it didnt drop that much but a couple of feet
    My list:
    God
    Family
    Android
    Everything else
    Devil
    Apple
    Steve Jobs