What do you guys think of the Seidio case with kickstand?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it's based of their Surface line of cases. I had one of those for my Evo last year and didn't like the feel of it, it felt loose after just a week.

seidioonline.com

Based on that picture, I don't like the huge gap between the two halves.

I like their active case, have one currently on my 4G, but no kickstand with that one. :(

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Same as you I don't like the gap why didn't you trade in your 4g for the 150 off

I don't have the 3d yet, getting it tomorrow....or should I say today...

I had pre ordered at Radio Shack so now I am stuck with just getting $100 for it. Reason for that was that at the time the pre order went active, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the full 2 year upgrade deal because I have a business account which is handled differently from regular accounts. At the time, they didn't even advertise the $100 dollar deal yet but instead referred me to their trade in valuation thing on their site, and according to it, I was supposed to get up to 178 dollars for my phone. Thinking I would have to pay full price, and knowing that my Best Buy and Sprint stores would not give me that much (because it would have been only a one year upgrade) I jumped at the chance to pre order at RS. Of course I screwed myself a bit now, but whatever...

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely love it! The gap is not bad at all (Same fit as the one on my Evo 4G)... These pics online make it look horrible but trust me it's a great case... Also you can goto best buy and try it out before you buy it

Last edited:

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I saw the Seidio, actually Best Buy Platinum, case this morning and the kickstand is made of plastic and just seemed really cheap to me, I thought I was going to break it in the store. I ended up buying the CaseMate case from the Sprint store and I'm going to wait on the HTC kickstand case to see how it's built.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
i wouldnt go with the htc case, its too expensive i am rocking a otterbox defender and the holster has kickstand functionality and im good with it

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I returned my platinum kickstand yesterday was very difficult to charge it while watching a movie with UBS on top. Picked up body glove case from sprint better kickstand in my opinion ugly color. Will wait until the HTC is available

1fastmx5

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Gonna return mine.. stupid they have it so you cant use the usb port with the kick stand out.. I mean c'mon now they didn't notice this!

rahrah12

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I like the actual case but if you are looking for a kickstand it works fine but is poorly designed...

I actually wish they had the black case without the kickstand since I have no intention/need for one...

The gap is not bad at all, nice snug fit, not too bulky at all. I was really against getting a case because I thought it would be too big but when Best Buy let me try it out I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

TnA206

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I saw the Seidio, actually Best Buy Platinum, case this morning and the kickstand is made of plastic and just seemed really cheap to me, I thought I was going to break it in the store. I ended up buying the CaseMate case from the Sprint store and I'm going to wait on the HTC kickstand case to see how it's built.

I did break.lol. what a pile. But I picked up the one with belt holster not gonna use holster part but the case fits awesome

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude