Evo 3D Screen Protector from XO Skins

nosepicker

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey err body. I got the evo 3d this morning and also picket up a htc evo 3d screen protector from xoskins. It was only $13 and I had a coupon for a free install. It came out very nice. I had one on my incredible for a long time. They are WAY tough, hide fingerprints, and don't have orange peel like the crappier ones. :D

Reactions: beitzel

evolvr

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from for my EVO 3D from optishieldz.com - full body kit 2 for $20.00 with free shipping. Ive used them before and they are awesome.. No orange peel effect and very tough!

mustangmelish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
How does 3D pictures/videos look with this on? I had heard that some screen protectors such as the invisible shield distort the picture a little bit (I don't know if that is true). But because of that, I stuck with a screen protector from sprint for now.

Also, how thick is it? Does it feel like the cheaper sprint screen protectors or like the invisible shield? I'm hoping to get a screen protector that will cover the whole front (and not just the screen) that will be thicker to give more protection than the protector from sprint.

nosepicker

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I haven't ever heard of opti. I have used xoskins.com for about 2 years and they have tuns of reviews stating they are the best. I have also tried zagg, best skins ever, ghost armor, phantom skins, and a slew of acrylic ones. XO skins has a lifetime warranty and they stand by it. At their stores they have a display with about 10 other companies skins. IMO none of them stand up to xoskins. All of them have either orange peel, they come off easily, or they turn colors. XO skins are uv coated and use a stronger glue than anyone else. I asked them about doing a camera cover last year and they said by adding another layer on top of the camera it will distort it. The camera is designed to focus light to one point, like an eyeglass lens. If you change that, it will distort your image. Thats also why some camera lenses cost thousands of dollars, that glass is made perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance