Do screen protectors for evo 3d affect picture quality?

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I havent gotten a screen protector for my evo 3d yet because I dont want it to affect the sharp picture the screen already has. I also am not sure how scratch resistant the screen already is. I'm thinking about getting the screen protector from sprint, so anyone who knows your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

mustangmelish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly the 3D already has gorilla glass. Having said that, I heard that a screen protector such as the invisible shield can distort the 3D image. I chose to just get a normal clear screen protector from sprint, and my screen/3D images still look amazing.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly the 3D already has gorilla glass. Having said that, I heard that a screen protector such as the invisible shield can distort the 3D image. I chose to just get a normal clear screen protector from sprint, and my screen/3D images still look amazing.

I have the ZAGG Invisible Shield and it is wonderful. It does not distort the 2D/3D. Also it is keeping the fingerprints at bay. Lastly, there are no issues with the touch features with the protector on.

evolvr

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
No, screen protectors do not affect the picture quality, but scratching it does!!! I got my evo 3d protector from optishieldz.com , they have the full body kit for 2 for $20