HTC Car Dock for the EVO 3D

twizted25

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thats a nice touch. But so far i am doing just fine with the Igrip dock i got at the Sprint store. Cheaper and works just fine for me.

I too went with the iGrip dock and it works very well. The only downside is it did not come with the adapter to charge in the car and needs to be purchased separately. Those adapters cost about 5 bucks or less through my work so it isn't a big deal for me.

mvpeezer

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy tonight and saw it on the end cap with some other cases. This car dock is even better than the one for the EVO 4G that I had. It comes with the car dock, car charger, and cable for the charger. Pretty sweet deal for $59.99! Will post some pics of it tomorrow.
Whats the full name of the HTC car mount? I cant find it online or at Best Buy.

mchlwvr614

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been having a hard time getting the dock orientated in portrait mode. I don't want to force anything. Is there a trick to this?

Ok NM, it just takes a little effort to rotate into portrait.

Last edited:

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the grip car dock today and I am very impressed with it. It is the first thing that I have been able to use a case with it. I have the Platinum case from BB and it fits well. I tried a Body Glove case on it and for some reason it does not. I heard the TPU cases work with it as well.

chrisngrod

Sep 5, 2010
www.mycricketforum.com
Sigh I hate it when you have to have a naked phone to use the car dock. I modified my Droid X and Droid 2 mount. For my Droid 2, it would fit with the extended battery and case.

I'm going to use the universal car dock I picked up for this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac