Anyone have a Clarivue Screen Protector

daikon

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I was originally thinking of getting the SPG Steinheil screen protector as I have heard such great things about them....but since they do not have one for the Evo 3D yet I am now looking into another one I heare great things about - Clarivue.

It would be very helpfull if anyone who has the Clarivue screen protector on their Evo 3D could post some pics of it.

I am concerned as the rep told me that the screan protecter is cut a bit small to prevent bubbles and I am worried about how much smaller it is (if it covers the whole screan or not)

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!

D:p:eek::D:D

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I have it on my phone right now. It isnt cut too small and the fit is perfect. It is very responsive and not like the Zagg covers that feel slow as you run your finges up and down them. I would recommend this. It comes with 2 in a pack. My issue is I blew threw two of them because i was too fast to apply them and have dust under it. So now I have to return and order another. I actually went with XO Skins based on the reviews from zmann and others. However, I am VERY happy with my Clarivue and would recommend it

Reactions: daikon

daikon

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have it on my phone right now. It isnt cut too small and the fit is perfect. It is very responsive and not like the Zagg covers that feel slow as you run your finges up and down them. I would recommend this. It comes with 2 in a pack. My issue is I blew threw two of them because i was too fast to apply them and have dust under it. So now I have to return and order another. I actually went with XO Skins based on the reviews from zmann and others. However, I am VERY happy with my Clarivue and would recommend it

Thanks for the info!

I am pretty anal about my stuff and would like a cover to cover the entire screen without any gaps or being short at all- I think that would bother me a lot.

Did you get the clear or anti glare?

So you had to return or still have to return your first set of Clarivues? How are they about returns?

I have to do mine and my girlfriends and I am not sure if I should buy one or two packs ( I would hate to buy two packs if I do not need too).

Thank you again! And Pics would be coool:p:D

How was the XO skin?

Of the two, Clarivue is the way to go you would say?

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info!

I am pretty anal about my stuff and would like a cover to cover the entire screen without any gaps or being short at all- I think that would bother me a lot.

Did you get the clear or anti glare?

So you had to return or still have to return your first set of Clarivues? How are they about returns?

I have to do mine and my girlfriends and I am not sure if I should buy one or two packs ( I would hate to buy two packs if I do not need too).

Thank you again! And Pics would be coool:p:D

How was the XO skin?

Of the two, Clarivue is the way to go you would say?
I still have to return. I think they are pretty good. I was reading a little about the return policies and they said they ship you a new one for $3 or something like that. You also have to ship back your old ones. I got the Clear one. i was reading and the anti-glare didnt have as great of reviews and mentioned it in some cases hurt the clarity of the screen. I am happy with my purchase for sure. Plus it wasnt too expensive. I would also google coupon codes. I got 10% or 15% off

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Also, i havent recieved the XO skins yet. I was just curious how it fit. Yes, i know I am throwing money away when i could return the clarivue. I will still probably return them. i was just curious how XO protectors are. Yeah, let me try and get a pic for you

Reactions: daikon

daikon

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Also, i havent recieved the XO skins yet. I was just curious how it fit. Yes, i know I am throwing money away when i could return the clarivue. I will still probably return them. i was just curious how XO protectors are. Yeah, let me try and get a pic for you

HAHA! I understand ...and $3.00 is not bad at all!

Thant would be really cool to see it on...see what it looks like at the edges and stuff.

Was it a pain to put on or was it really as easy as it looks in the videos?

Thanks man!:)

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
HAHA! I understand ...and $3.00 is not bad at all!

Thant would be really cool to see it on...see what it looks like at the edges and stuff.

Was it a pain to put on or was it really as easy as it looks in the videos?

Thanks man!:)
To be honest you can barely tell it is on and it pretty much goes up to all of the edges. So i wouldnt be worried about a lot of extra room. It was simple to put on. Just be carefull and make sure there is no dust. I dont know what problem i had but both of them i got dust under it. I think i must have been to impatient to get it on and rushed it. Ugh!!

cencom14

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
To be honest you can barely tell it is on and it pretty much goes up to all of the edges. So i wouldnt be worried about a lot of extra room. It was simple to put on. Just be carefull and make sure there is no dust. I dont know what problem i had but both of them i got dust under it. I think i must have been to impatient to get it on and rushed it. Ugh!!
Why are you returning them? These kind of screen protectors can be cleaned and re-applied. All you need to do is remove the dust particles with some scotch or packing tape and they are as good as new. Did you try this yet?

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Why are you returning them? These kind of screen protectors can be cleaned and re-applied. All you need to do is remove the dust particles with some scotch or packing tape and they are as good as new. Did you try this yet?
No i did not. It seemed the one side had a stick residue to it and i figured that it would never really get back to normal if I pulled it off and tried to reapply. Is that a wrong assumption. The first one i took off look like it would not go back on perfectly after i took it off

seven30

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
No i did not. It seemed the one side had a stick residue to it and i figured that it would never really get back to normal if I pulled it off and tried to reapply. Is that a wrong assumption. The first one i took off look like it would not go back on perfectly after i took it off

Place it sticky side down on a piece of packing tape, pull the packing tape back so about half of the protector is exposed (this way you won't get fingerprints on the sticky side), line it up, pull the rest of the tape off as you're reapplying. I just did this with mine, had some dust underneath, and now it looks perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781