Multiple Custom Roms @ the same time. I can't wait!!!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
So I happen to browse across a story about the Droid Incredible about them being able to have 5 custom roms all loaded at the same time and easily switched like switching launchers. This is done by loading up the roms in the phones EMMC partition. Then I started thinking, hey! The 3VO has an EMMC partition too.. and this would just be the best of the best once we get this bootloader unlocked.

Just an anticipation thread.... Can't wait for FR3DOM!!!

Source Thread Here

Reactions: strat1227

evo4free

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you brother! Looking forward to all the possibilities! But you know what would be really cool? We need one of the PHONE MASTERS to figure out how to get WebOS on this phone!!! WebOS is the best OS bar NONE!!!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you brother! Looking forward to all the possibilities! But you know what would be really cool? We need one of the PHONE MASTERS to figure out how to get WebOS on this phone!!! WebOS is the best OS bar NONE!!!

You know what WebOS wasn't my cup of tea but hey, to each his own. That's the beauty of rooting!

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
This is the type attitude I wish everyone on here had. I like to see friendly collaboration.

PS WebOS is OK. I think it could have been a lot better they just didn't have a lot going for them with lack of apps. But it was really nice though.

EDIT: Its funny I thought I was on the XDA forum still on tapatalk and they usually ***** about everything and every post on there. Lol.

Sent from my PG86100

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
This is the type attitude I wish everyone on here had. I like to see friendly collaboration.

PS WebOS is OK. I think it could have been a lot better they just didn't have a lot going for them with lack of apps. But it was really nice though.

EDIT: Its funny I thought I was on the XDA forum still on tapatalk and they usually ***** about everything and every post on there. Lol.

Sent from my PG86100

lol yeah xda gets a lil crazy @ times... especially today with all this good news floating around. Trolls and A-Holes out in full force

bdGDL08

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Not that I would really go back to webOS, but, because I was on webOS for so long, most of my family uses it. It would be nice to put it on and be able to use it for research purposes.

And yes, this is so much calmer than XDA.

~Drew

Rat A Tat

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow that's awesome news! I've never heard of the concept before. Now I'm severely excited to see this come to fruition on the 3vo.

I think that would be doubly exciting if someone were to port another OS into an Android ROM. I've no experience with webOS, so to be able to load up a webOS ROM on my 3vo just to toy around with it, then easily reboot into an Android ROM would be amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy