[HOW TO] Return to 100% Stock - All versions!

tnadawg89

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: [HOW TO] Return to 100% stock 1.13.651.7 / ROM - Recovery - S

The fastboot oem writesecureflag 3 file..i searched for it and it's nowhere to be found

CadderlyDroid

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the info. I have been itching and dying to break this awesome phone to see what I can open up, but I am always leery of first gen items and the problems associated with them, but I could not pass up this awesome phone. :cool:

jamexman

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Im stock, non rooted and s-on. Dumb me, I updated to the new OTA and now I have Hboot 1.50 which isnt supported by revolutionary. Can I follow this method to revert back, then be able to use revolutionary or i had to be rooted on the first place to be able to do this?

mikiusagi

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I am writing this because I had to do it. I hosed my phone and could not get it to boot into OS. I did get it to boot into recovery, and fast boot. This will work if you can get that far.

USE ONLY FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES. THIS OVERWRITES EVERYTHING!!!!

**THIS WILL RETURN YOU TO FRESH OUT OF THE BOX 1.13.651.7**

You will not need any special drivers loaded, etc...

1. Download the stock ROM ZIP image from here: Sprint Stock ROM Image v 1.1.3.651.7

2. Copy it to SD Card

3. Reboot phone into hboot mode by holding volume down and then press power. Keep volume down held until you boot into hboot mode.

4. In hboot mode the phone will scan the SD card with the image. Once it finds it will ask you if you want to update. Press "Power" to update.

5. Wait.... For a while. When it gets to "system" it will loop a few times. Its quite nerve wracking actually but after about 5 or 6 times it will complete.

6. Once the entire flash is complete it will prompt you to "press power to reboot." Press power and your phone will reboot to 100% stock ROM.

7. Once the phone has been flashed you will need to set the secure flag on the radio for S-ON to do this use "fastboot oem writesecureflag 3" Make sure you are in fastboot menu. To do this power down and hold power down while powering up and select fastboot. I have attached the fast boot and adb files to the post.

**This has only been tested on with TeamWin recovery and phone was already at the v 1.13.651.7

Hit the THANKS button if I just helped you get back to square one! :cool: lol
The file seems to be bad, think you can look into this. Thank you.

2ndcoming

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

I am also on 1.50 Hboot. Does this revert back? I know it says it has only been tested on 1.13, but thats not the hboot. Thank you in advance.

2ndcoming

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Confirmed. Does not work for 1.50 Hboot, says file is old. :( Guess I be screwed. I just bought it yesterday...hrmmm maybe I should take it back.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

[OFFICIAL][S-OFF sorta][HBOOT 1.5] HTC Bootloader Unlock for EVO 3D - xda-developers
Here is an update on unlocked bootloader for 1.50 Hboot.

Confirmed it says unlocked, but seems to be some issues with s-on s-off. I was able to get recovery flashed. Now I am trying to flash cleanrom atm. As we speak booting to cleanrom. Booted...no issues thus far.
S-Off is tottaly irrelevant when using the HTC Method.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

dude your a champ, this rom is one of the best i have used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza