- 08-01-2011, 07:01 PM #2
- 1,411 Posts
- ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock
"In Soviet Russia, Android roots you!"
I'm here because like you, I have questions that I need answered, and help those like me, with questions of their own.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
-Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675
- 08-01-2011, 07:02 PM #3ROM Developer
- 1,574 Posts
Re: how to boot into hboot without pulling the battery
Simply go to...
1. Settings -> Power -> Disable Fast Boot.
2. Hold power button on phone until shutdown menu appears.
3. Select shutdown.
4. When phone is powered down hold "Volume Down" and then press the power button (while still holding Vol down). Keep the Vol Down pressed until HBoot appears.
Thats how I do. Maybe an app on market, I dont know.
Also... do you mean recovery or hboot?
- 08-01-2011, 07:18 PM #4
- 08-01-2011, 07:25 PM #5
- 08-01-2011, 07:35 PM #6
- 08-01-2011, 07:47 PM #8