Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 201 to 220 of 220
Like Tree9Likes
  1. #201  

    Default Re: [ROM] 10/19 - SenselessROM 2.7 -GB 2.3.4 - Un-Beat-able!

    Quote Originally Posted by newboyx View Post
    Both ROMs are built on the same base. Senseless has had all of the sense stuff removed that is safe to remove. You could try it by only wiping both caches. There are parts of sense that are to baked into the shipping ROM to remove without adverse effects. It definitely is lighter than CleanROM. Luckily the hardware can handle all extra baggage without skipping a beat.
    Wow... you do seem to know your stuff! I installed Senseless without a factory reset. Seems to have worked fine. Phone looks the exact same as before. Oh... and I have a new animation when booting the phone and no more sense lock screen so I know it did something!
  2. #202  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/22 - SenselessROM 2.9 -GB 2.3.4 - Unreal!

    Is wifi tether redundant of Sprint Hotspot? Do I need both? Wifi Tether is always running in my task manager for some reason. Can I uninstall it and just use the Sprint app?
  3. #203  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommymsw View Post
    Is wifi tether redundant of Sprint Hotspot? Do I need both? Wifi Tether is always running in my task manager for some reason. Can I uninstall it and just use the Sprint app?
    The Sprint HotSpot doesn't work on 4g
    Thanked by:
  4. #204  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/22 - SenselessROM 2.9 -GB 2.3.4 - Unreal!

    Added to SD Card: Sprint TV 4.3.4.7-154999 <----- what exactly does that mean? I don't have anything on my phone that says Sprint TV... but I would be interested in having it!

    FYI for anybody:
    And I switched from CleanRom to Senseless (without a factory reset) worked great but my RomUpdater still showed me the CleanRom updates. I checked the Rom server and it said senseless... so I chose "Reset Rom Update Server" and that fixed the problem.
  5. #205  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommymsw View Post
    Added to SD Card: Sprint TV 4.3.4.7-154999 <----- what exactly does that mean? I don't have anything on my phone that says Sprint TV... but I would be interested in having it!

    FYI for anybody:
    And I switched from CleanRom to Senseless (without a factory reset) worked great but my RomUpdater still showed me the CleanRom updates. I checked the Rom server and it said senseless... so I chose "Reset Rom Update Server" and that fixed the problem.
    Check the CleanROM folder on your SDcard.
  6. #206  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/22 - SenselessROM 2.9 -GB 2.3.4 - Unreal!

    Quote Originally Posted by newboyx View Post
    Check the CleanROM folder on your SDcard.
    Hmmm.... Nothing there.OOPS! Just as I was writing this I thought... HEY! I have Senseless Rom... maybe there is a Senseless Rom folder! And there were the files! lol

    So do I just flash them like a Rom and then I will have the apps in my app drawer?

    And thank you!
  7. #207  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommymsw View Post
    Hmmm.... Nothing there.OOPS! Just as I was writing this I thought... HEY! I have Senseless Rom... maybe there is a Senseless Rom folder! And there were the files! lol

    So do I just flash them like a Rom and then I will have the apps in my app drawer?

    And thank you!
    I believe it is an apk file, navigate to it using a file explorer (astro, es file explorer) and install like any other app.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #208  
    scrosler's Avatar
    ROM Developer

    Posts
    1,564 Posts
    ROM
    Many

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/22 - SenselessROM 2.9 -GB 2.3.4 - Unreal!

    Quote Originally Posted by newboyx View Post
    I believe it is an apk file, navigate to it using a file explorer (astro, es file explorer) and install like any other app.
    Yes, they are just APK files. Install them like any other.


    Donations are accepted but not expected!
    Thanked by 2:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #209  
    scrosler's Avatar
    ROM Developer

    Posts
    1,564 Posts
    ROM
    Many

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Version 2.9.5 - 11/24/2011
    • Fixed: Personalize Menu (Big thanks to freeza!)
    • Updated: Extended EPST Functions
    • Updated: WiFi Tether 3.1 Pre 104
    • Changed: Stock HTC Camera now default
    • Removed: SD Card folder





    If you like it hit Thanks... If you love it hit Donate!


    Donations are accepted but not expected!
  10. #210  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Why back and fourth with the camera? Between the two cameras?

    Also... I don't have the "personalize" area in my settings?
  11. #211  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommymsw View Post
    Why back and fourth with the camera? Between the two cameras?

    Also... I don't have the "personalize" area in my settings?
    Camera: It keeps changing because people keep finding issues with it.
    Personalize: It is part of Sense, therefore it was removed.
  12. #212  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by newboyx View Post
    Camera: It keeps changing because people keep finding issues with it.
    Personalize: It is part of Sense, therefore it was removed.
    Ah... I got confused because it said "fixed" and not "removed"

    And I am only going to assume that the camera will come back if/when there are no more problems. I liked the idea of the features (if they all worked). For me... the 3d camera was 90% of why I bought this phone.

    I know the "stock camera" was available through the Rom Updater, would it be possible to add the other camera to that? (I don't know if that's hard or super easy to do) I would still like to mess around with it maybe?
  13. #213  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    excellent rom scott! thank you so much for this.
  14. #214  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    I've been using this rom for more than 2 weeks and I LOVE IT!
    Only problem that I have is just by touching the capacitive buttons, the screen will unlock. This this normal for senseless rom? or is there way to fix the issue.

    BTW, I have hboot 1.5

    I would appreciate any advice you guys could give me.

    Thanks,
  15. #215  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Hi there.

    I am kinda new to whole rooting thing. But I have an HTC evo 3d rooted from hboot 1.5. I have TWRP and i flashed senseless rom 2.9.5 but 4g and wifi wont work. anybody know how to fix that??

    Thank you.
  16. #216  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default Flash the kernel

    You need to flash the kernel. Get Flash GUI from the market (it is available for free on xda, I don't have time to find the link) there is also a link in the stickies for the app.
  17. #217  

    Default

    Hi everyone
    Im running CleanRom 3.0 HB 1.5 this is the first rom i flashed after rooting.
    My problem is now i notice that my 3g signal now shows 1X more than 3g..
    Is there a fix for this ? Ive looked here and other forums but cant find anything..

    Thanks for the help

    Evo 3D running CleanRom 3.0
  18. #218  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoot0073 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Im running CleanRom 3.0 HB 1.5 this is the first rom i flashed after rooting.
    My problem is now i notice that my 3g signal now shows 1X more than 3g..
    Is there a fix for this ? Ive looked here and other forums but cant find anything..

    Thanks for the help

    Evo 3D running CleanRom 3.0
    You are not on 1x anymore than you were prior to flashing the ROM, you are just now seeing an accurate representation of your signal.
  19. #219  

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Any chance the Caller ID functionality will be added? It isn't a big deal, but it's one of those conveniences I like. The rest of the ROM is great. I've been using it for a few days now, but I'll probably switch back to cleanROM if there is no chance we'll see the caller ID on the lock screen.
  20. #220  
    newboyx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,036 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

    Default Re: [ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

    Not likely to be fixed at this time. It is an insane amount of work just to fix a tiny little inconvenience. :-( Lots have tried, lots have failed.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Posting Permissions