Hello all you 3VO owners! Gathered up all my custom splashes I made/ am making over at XDA and decided to share them all with you as well!!
SELF EXPLANATION and TUTORIAL
I have attached the cmd tool to make your very splash screen. I got it after a long search and it was created by "Pof" a retired developer back in 2008. A moment in silence for the help he provided to these boards. [release] nbimg: HTC splash screen tool - xda-developers
Here is the Stock Splash Screen incase you want to revert back. STOCK SPLASH Shouts out to Rydah805 for hooking it up.
1. Download the nbimg.zip I HAVE ATTACHED IT!!!! .
2. Extract the nbimg.zip to your desktop. It should create a folder called nbimg and should contain the "nbimg" file and the "android-info" txt file. You can create splash screens for other devices as long as you replace this android-info file with its proper one. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ANDROID-INFO.TXT FILE FOR YOUR DEVICE. THE ONE I HAVE IN MY ZIPS ARE FOR THE EVO 3D. FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY SPLASH SCREENS( doesnt matter what one) AND COPY THAT TXT FILE INTO THE FOLDER YOU CREATED.
3. Create a blank 540x960 image in photoshop and design it however you like. I usually find a photo on deviantart.com and paste it onto the 540x960 blank image I created.
4. Save the file as "splash1.bmp" and it must be 24-bit.
5. Place the splash1.bmp file in your nbimg folder.
6. Open up your command prompt/terminal by holding down shift and right clicking the nbimg folder and selecting open command window here. It should automatically put you into that folders directory otherwise you will have to "cd /" to it's directory.
7. Type "nbimg -F splash1.bmp -w 540 -h 960" into the terminal and press enter. That should create a splash1.bmp.nb file in your nbimg folder.
8. Rename the splash1.bmp.nb file to splash1.img and save it.
9. Add the splash1.img file and android-info.txt file to a zip archive called PG86IMG.zip
**Rename to PG86IMG.zip and put on root of SD card, boot to the bootloader, select then vol up to update, let it run then power to reboot (s-off required)**