jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
[INFO]
ROM HAS MOVED TO A NEW THREAD!!!
CLICK HERE FOR NEW THREADl[/INFO]

DSR_Banner.png

[WARN]
I am not liable for your phone or your own well being. If you BRICK your device or yourself in the process of flashing this ROM dont come crying. You are doing so out of your own free will... [/WARN]

[INFO]
This is an optimized sense ROM with a touch of DARK. Dark Sense ROM was built off of stock RUU, and was compiled by me. As normal this ROM has been Decodex'd, Zipaligned, is rooted and has busybox installed. When I run a benchmark test I am getting scores over 2000. All input is welcomed.

[/INFO]

SCREENSHOTS:

n3snQc
qsTmJ7
pgHF4Q
ousanX

If you enjoy my work, do remember to hit the THANKS button. As always, Donations are accepted but not expected :cool:

Last edited:

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Whats included?

[INFO]
So you ask yourself... What the heck is included?

DARK SENSE ROM v.1.1

Log:

* Removed Titanium Backup - Titanium has been suspect of causing some issues so I have removed it. You can still get it via the Market.
* Removed Terminal Emulator - You can download this from the Market and isn't a must have for all users.
* Removed Dolphin Mini
* Removed ADB Debug notification

* Added Sprint Zone - Allows you to dial *2
* Added Kernel Manager Lite - Allows you to flash custom kernels easily.
* Added Stock Browser - Dolphin Mini doesn't run flash websites.

DARK SENSE ROM v.1.0

Log:

* Stock Kernel - Feel free to flash another if you please
* Stock Sense Lock Screen - I personally like this lockscreen
* Custom Theme - Basic Dark by jondevere
* Custom Boot Animation - THANK U UOT Kitchen!
* Font changed - Ubuntu font is default
* 4-in-1 Power Menu added
* Native Hotspot working
* Launcher Pro is default launcher - Personalize doesnt work due to no Rosie
* Amazon App Store added
* Google Talk with voice and video added
* Google Car Home added
* Google Music
* New Updated Market
* Replaced Browser with Dolphin Mini
* Titanium Backup added
* Terminal Emulator added
* File Expert added
* DSP Manager added
* Removed some bloatware

DOWNLOAD:

DarkSenseROM_v.1.1.zip

DarkSenseROM_v.1.0.zip

[/INFO]

[NOTE]
TO INSTALL:

* Download ROM from above
* Place on ROOT of your SDCARD
* Wipe Cache
* Wipe Dalvik Cache
* Wipe Data
* Flash ROM
* Enjoy :cool:

** Special thanks to Scrosler for all the help with my bugs on my first release! **

If you enjoy my work, do remember to hit the THANKS button. As always, Donations are accepted but not expected :cool:

.[/NOTE]

Last edited:

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Whats included?

It was all my pleasure sir! I like that theme!!!!

How does it feel to post your first ROM? Are your nerves wracked yet waiting for feedback?
Yea I was looking for something sorta stock.. but dark, but techy... Its cool. I plan on doing more. Thanks again

lfnsr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] -=Dark Sense ROM v.1.0=-

Great job! Have to take a look at it and see how it runs. I am loving CleanROM 1.3 and will be my daily driver, but what I have found coming to the Android world is changing the look/feel of the phone can be done by changing a ROM. Love that!! :cool:

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Yea I was looking for something sorta stock.. but dark, but techy... Its cool. I plan on doing more. Thanks again

What launcher are you using?

And did you see i posted the 2.08 update from sprint hust abit ago? We all will be rebuilding tonight! lol

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

What launcher are you using?

And did you see i posted the 2.08 update from sprint hust abit ago? We all will be rebuilding tonight! lol
Launcher Pro, its my favorite and u can change all the assigned icons and shortcuts on the dock. Let alone change the dock to any image u want... its very nice. :)

Trevlan

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] -= Dark Sense ROM v.1.0 =- 8/18/11

I truly love the Darksense ROM. Most likey I will wait for an ASOP ROM for the 3D since I want to use the wii remote to play my emulators. One question: Today, I was prompted for an OTA update. I declined it. Is this an over the air update from you or from Sprint? If so, what negative effects will it have on Darksense if I rum this update?

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Dont run the update. That is from Sprint. I didnt take the update but im sure it can only do harm. There is source available now to build this ROM off of it, but until I see why I should im not going to. :)

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

Once the dust settles from the launch someone should do a solid review of this ROM and get them self and the developer some front page (blog post) love!!!! Nice job Jon.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Once the dust settles from the launch someone should do a solid review of this ROM and get them self and the developer some front page (blog post) love!!!! Nice job Jon.
Thank ya! and as always thanks for your help! :D

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

you will see future themes available so its possible. Just not at this point in time. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance