Android Market 3.1.5 available

Ameri-CAIN

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my Atrix, and it already had 3.1.5 installed. I did notice that I now have an option in settings to set and use a PIN for app store purchases. I know that wasn't there last week, so maybe my app store upgraded after a recent reboot.

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I feel like these categories are new, but not sure. Did we have these before?
62f91e95-8033-1487.jpg
62f91e95-803f-e44e.jpg
62f91e95-804a-fc0f.jpg
62f91e95-8054-a5e5.jpg
62f91e95-805f-533a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
how do you update the market? because in the market it shows no update for the market. and i feel funny downloading an apk off web to update such things. is there no on board updater? if so please explain, from what i see i have to download one from the web. mine has yet to update itself or even show an update.. im still running the basic one, the one that doesnt have pictures and tiles.. just a list of apps

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't even have to install this. I was wondering why the makret looked slightly different, so when I check it I was running 3.1.5, so I guess it updated itself.

jsong121

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
has anyone got the new android market on the evo 3d?? mine is still on the same ol market and i was wondering when and if i would get it without having to manually download it.

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
has anyone got the new android market on the evo 3d?? mine is still on the same ol market and i was wondering when and if i would get it without having to manually download it.

Mine updated this morning. Just happened to notice the "Lookout is scanning Market" after updating a couple of apps. They frequently roll stuff like this out by region, though. You'll probably get it sometime tonight or tomorrow. Still got my old Evo 4G, too, and it just got the update a few minutes ago.

how do you update the market? because in the market it shows no update for the market. and i feel funny downloading an apk off web to update such things. is there no on board updater? if so please explain, from what i see i have to download one from the web. mine has yet to update itself or even show an update.. im still running the basic one, the one that doesnt have pictures and tiles.. just a list of apps

The Market app updates itself automatically. It will usually happen after a reboot or after you manually launch it the first time after the update is available for your phone. You don't get the normal "X has been installed" notification when the market updates, though, so you won't always notice.

First question that comes to mind (assuming you've got an Evo3D, since this is the Evo3D forum ;) ) is what country are you in. These things are often limited to just the US or North America at first. It might just be that the Market update hasn't hit your part of the country, yet, if you are in North America.